What is Ligandrol
Ligandrol is also known as anabolicum and is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) which effectively binds to the muscle and bone tissues except for prostate tissue in men. Ligandrol is the type of anabolic steroid which was developed the early 2000s by ligand pharmaceutical. Hence the name. The drug was meant for reducing wasting condition and stimulating positive activity in muscles and bones. The drug was tested in phase 1 clinical trial in 2009 to check for its effectiveness when it comes to muscle wasting and metabolic diseases.
In this trial, 76 adult male was given a dosage of this drug in varying amounts that is 0.1 mg, 0.3 mg, and 1 mg, after 21 days the results showed an increase in lean body mass and strength of the adult males. The drug was then licensed to Viking pharmaceutical which is further developing of the drug for therapeutical applications. Like other anabolic steroids, ligandrol works by increasing the amount of testosterone hormone in the body, which in return results into increase in the speed of muscle building. But unlike the other anabolic steroid, ligandrol is meant to minimize on the side effects of normal anabolic steroid.
Benefits of ligandrol
1. Muscle mass
Ligandrol binds to the androgen receptor in the muscle tissue, increasing the rate at which the muscle tissue builds new tissues. The drug also helps in retention of glycogen and water, thus preventing dry muscle gains.
2. Ligandrol helps in increasing one’s strength and stamina; this is by increasing the rate at which the body synthesis proteins.
3. Ensure harder and fuller muscles throughout your usage. One acquires legendary pumps.
4. Helps in a decrease in body fat this is by disrupting the catabolic activity of the body. The body ensures that it breaks down fat when the body has low calories content while still protecting the muscle tissues.
5. Ligandrol can be taken orally; this ensures that its effects don’t get diminished in any way, that is, the drug is not converted into estrogen or DHT. This prevents the production of excess estrogen that tends to float in the body resulting into men boobs or increase DHT which is a testosterone-related hormone which might result in additional body hair, acne, prostate problems among other issues.
6. It can also be used in treating and compensating the effects of muscle wasting in cancer patients and other diseases that have the same effects. Ligandrol as the ability to preserve muscle mass due to its catabolic effect.
7. Helps in prevention and repair of injuries especially among the athletes
8. Increase in performance, especially at a dosage of 10mgs per day.
9. It doesn’t result in aromatization and musculation. Ligandrol
Doesn’t result in the development of unwanted facial hair, drooping of voice, hair loss, or man boobs.
10. Faster recovery. It only takes four weeks after your last dose for your body to go back to normal.
11. It has zero androgenic side effects in both women and men
12. Unlike some of the steroids, ligandrol doesn’t cause the appearance of more vascular thus doesn’t cause throbbing or building of veins.
13. Due to their selective property, the ligandrol drug has minimal effects on the human body.
Cons of ligandrol
Due effectiveness when it comes to binding of the androgen receptor, ligandrol as minimal disadvantages. The common side effect includes A low dosage of ligandrol cause mild suppression. Suppression results in lack of libido, lethargy, or even insomnia in some people. However, suppression can be solved by taking mini PCT (post cycle therapy) together with supplements such as Hcgenerate ES and N2 organ guard.
Other side effects that have been reported include mild dry mouth, fatigue, muscle pumps, nausea, and headache.
The drug also has a half-life that is 24-36 hours, and it can be detected in the urine seven days after your last dose while its metabolites can be detected 21 days after your last dose. However, the side effects are short term, and they can easily be reversed. The side effects also depend on whether the user bought from a reputable dealer or not and the amount of dosage they took.
Even small dosage of ligandrol give good results; thus, one can even take 1mg and still see the results. However, most of the people take 5-10 mg a day. Men take up to 10mgs while women take up to 5mgs.On the other hand, athletes take up to 20 mg a day. Its recommended that one take their daily dosage once in a day, for example, one may decide to take during breakfast. A cycle of 8-12 days is recommended when taking this drug. One is also advised to start with a low dosage to allow the body to adapt to the drug and then increase the dosage as you continue taking. One is also adviced against using ligandrol together with PTC since PTC tend to be suppressive and may result in effects such as fatigue. After a month of usage, you should able to see positive results.
In conclusion, there is no denying that ligandrol has a lot of advantages. It is an effective, exciting, and fast working supplement. It protects the body from muscle wasting and increases fat loss. It boasts one’s strength in the third week after start using it. The drug doesn’t also result in musculation or aromatization. You also enable one to retain your lean muscle for four weeks after ending your cycle. The drug doesn’t cause an increase in weight or unwanted bloating. A small dosage goes a long way when it comes to ligandrol. Thus, one doesn’t have to take a big dosage.
Overall, with proper dosage ligandrol can be used to multiple of problematic issues. Ensure you purchase the drug from a reputable pharmaceutical company to get the real product that has minimal effects. However, until the ligandrol drug is approved by WADA (World Anti Doping Agency) and made legal, there are other safer, natural and legal ways that one can achieve the same results without putting their bodies at risk or even breaking any laws. That’s all about the ligandrol.