What is IQ+
IQ+ is a nootropic formulation that can enhance your memory, focus, and concentration. It is sold in bottles containing 60 capsules and is formulated by ‘ANVISA”, a Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency that was established in 1999. The average price of this supplement is $28.97. The company does not mention whether or not it comes with a return policy and does not offer free trials.
IQ+ produced by ANVISA contains the following active ingredients: Vinpocetine, Caffeine, Vitamin B6, Huperzia Serrata, Bacopa Monnieri, L-Theanine, L-Carnitine, and Rhodiola Rosea.
- Enhances memory
- Increases focus
- Promotes productivity
- No side effects
- 30 day money back guarantee
- #1 best-selling brain supplement in 2019
Benefits of IQ+
In addition to promoting better memory amongst its consumers, IQ+ includes several essential ingredients that can assist with various bodily functions. No adverse side effects have been reported for this supplement. Consumers who may have questions about how this supplement could affect them should discuss their queries with a qualified doctor before starting to use it. It features the following active ingredients.
- Vinpocetine: can eliminate toxins and free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin B6 improves energy in cells and the brain.
- Caffeine: used to enhance focus and bolster alertness.
- Huperzia Serrata: boosts the abilities of neurotransmitters in the brain by stimulating levels of acetylcholine.
- Bacopa Monnieri: assists in cognitive functions.
- L-Theanine: helps eliminate toxins in the body.
- L-Carnitine: can reduce the number of free radicals that affect the synapses.
- Rhodiola Rosea: relieves stress and can help the immune system react more efficiently.
The manufacturer does not disclose directions, but the supplement contains active ingredients known for helping users achieve more lucid dreams. IQ+ is currently available online; however, some individual retailers may also have the supplement for sale. It is important to check the supplement’s label to ensure it is the original product and not a copycat one.
The supplement does not appear to have been reviewed on online retailer websites such as Amazon, but other supplement blogs that discuss nutritional products have acquired several customer testimonials. Consumers seem to have mixed reviews because the formula appears to have potential effects for only a short period. The supplement also does not provide sample sizes, trial period, or offer a money back guarantee.
How Much Does IQ+ Cost?
IQ+ is an averaged priced brain supplement. One bottle of product costs just under $28 but, sadly, the product is not widely available online. You can purchase IQ+ directly from the manufacturer’s website, but that’s pretty much it, as most online retailers do not have IQ+ for sale.
Potential IQ+ Side Effects
IQ+ is advertised as highly effective and perfectly safe to take with no reported side effects. However, please keep in mind the formula contains a relatively large amount of caffeine that may negatively affect individuals who are usually sensitive to it
- Improves cognitive function and concentration in the brain.
- In addition to promoting optimal brain function, the supplement can assist with other bodily issues.
- Consumers of the formula can also apply to the manufacturer’s affiliate program.
- Trial periods are not offered for this supplement.
- Although customers report enhanced function, the effects don’t last long.
- The amounts of active ingredients in the product’s formulation are not disclosed to the public.
- It contains caffeine that may affect individuals who are usually sensitive to it.
IQ+ is one of several nootropic supplements that can enhance one’s focus, concentration and memory. It contains multiple ingredients that have been attributed to positive effects on the body’s systems. Consumers have not made any major complaints about this product.
Still, there are a few red flags about the supplement. The manufacturer does not offer a trial period, money-back guarantee, or sample sizes of the supplement, which means that consumers try this supplement at their own risk. The amounts of ingredients in its formula, possible non-active ingredients and a lot of essential information about how the product is manufactured are also not provided.
Even though there are multiple apparent advantages, consumers may be wary of the lack of information. Perhaps a supplement that can disclose more details about itself and can provide more extensive evidence about how it works in the body would be a better option.