What is Focus Formula
Focus Formula produced by the U.S company Evolution Six is a blend of proprietary ingredients that are supposed to help you have better memory support, concentration, and enhance blood circulation in the brain. The product page talks about a six focus formula that is meant to help you get through the daily challenges by giving your brain more focus and clarity thus improving your productivity. Its ingredients are natural and are said to have positive effects on brain functions and cell membrane development.
Focus Formula helps the brain convert choline into acetylcholine, which is a major neurotransmitter in the brain responsible for the transmission of messages between nerve cells.
Focus Formula Ingredients
Focus Formula produced by Evolution Six contains the following ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba (24% leaf extract) 50 mg, Phosphatidylserine 4% Complex 125 mg, N-Acetyl-L Carnitine HCl 50 mg, St. John’s Wort (flower heads extract) 250 mg, L-Glutamine 150 mg, Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate 50 mg, Bacopa Monniera leaf extract (20% bacosides) 100 mg, Vinpocetine (seeds) 2 mg, and Huperzine-A (aerial plant) 10 mcg.
Other ingredients include Gelatin (bovine source), vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide.
Focus Formula contains soy.
- Enhances memory
- Increases focus
- Promotes productivity
- No side effects
- 30 day money back guarantee
- #1 best-selling brain supplement in 2019
Benefits of Focus Formula
- Bacopin – is an active ingredient in the product that helps protect cell membranes the brain. It is also responsible for the transmission of signals from one part of the brain to another. Bacopin contains chemical compounds that nourish Kinase (the protein found in the brain cells whose function is to replace worn out neurons.
- Phosphatidylserine – all cell membranes contain phospholipids, which need this ingredient to be able to support the brain cell membranes and further help in supporting memory focus, alertness, and general brain development.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) helps in the conversion of choline to acetylcholine – a key neurotransmitter in the brain. Acetylene helps in the production and release of acetylcholine that is needed in message transmission across the brain network.
The Evolution Six focus formula that is used in the product is supposed to help you have better focus, mental clarity, and improved memory. The product acts as a memory booster and helps combat stress and keeps your mind in constant alertness.
Another of its key ingredients is L-Glutamine which is said to have a positive effect on alertness and also plays a major role in stress relief, increased energy levels, and mental focus. Continued use of the product may cause sensitivity and skin irritation when exposed to strong sunlight due to the presence of St. John’s Wort ingredient.
Focus Formula is said to play a significant role in increasing your concentration for a longer period of time. The manufacturer claims that it will help in brain cell repair and development as well as enhanced memory recall through better connections between the neurons. Using this product is also said to guarantee controlled brain waves in the brain making them more efficient.
Continued use of the product stimulates mood enhancement receptors that help you overcome things such as anxiety, stress, and depression.
How Much Does Focus Formula Cost?
Focus Formula is a moderately priced supplement. Each bottle contains 30 capsules (enough for two weeks to one month of use) and it costs $14.96.
Focus Formula can be purchased online from various 3rd party stores (like Amazon.com) or directly from the official website. However, you might be able to get a better deal if you chose to purchase the product from a well-known online retailer.
Potential Focus Formula Side Effects
Focus Formula contains soy and it should be avoided by people with a known allergy to soy. The formula also contains St. John’s Wort that may contribute to photosensitivity resulting in skin irritation and redness in persons exposed to strong sunlight or tanning booths.
The not use the product if you are taking anticoagulants, or if you have a clotting disorder, based on case reports of bleeding.
The company also recommends discontinuing use 2-3 weeks prior to some surgical and dental procedures due to increased risk of bleeding.
- May improve concentration by improving brain function and mind clarity
- Memory enhancement through constant cell repair and replacement
- Reduces stress by relaxing the brain waves
- Supports overall brain health by increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the brain
- The product may increase one’s sensitivity towards strong sunlight and possible skin irritations
- May affect the fertility rate in some people
- May also cause seizures
Looking at all the promises from Evolution Six, the company behind this product, with regard to the use of natural ingredients, you may be looking at Focus Formula as a considerable choice to improve your brain health.