What is Efamol EnvirOmega
Efamol EnvirOmega is a nutritional supplement that is designed to help boost your cognitive functions and overall brain health. It is manufactured by Efamol Ltd, a company based in the United Kingdom. The manufacturer produces essential fatty acids supplements.
Efamol EnvirOmega contains Omega-3 fatty acids rich microalgae. It has 60 mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and 125 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) per capsule. This supplement is non-vegetarian due to its bovine-sourced gelatin.
Its capsule shell is made up of emulsifier, humectants, potato starch, and glazing agent. It is available on the official website at the cost of 11.99 pounds per bottle with sixty capsules.
Efamol EnvirOmega Ingredients
Efamol EnvirOmega contains the following active ingredients: DHA 125 mg, EPA 60 mg, and Vitamin E.
- Enhances memory
- Increases focus
- Promotes productivity
- No side effects
- 30 day money back guarantee
- #1 best-selling brain supplement in 2019
Benefits of Efamol EnvirOmega
Efamol EnvirOmega works by stimulating your cognitive functions. It lowers the rates of depression, betters your sleep patterns and also improves your learning ability. DHA lowers triglycerides levels thus reduce the risk of heart diseases. The formula helps to curb joint stiffness and pain.
It is essential for the healthy production of prostaglandins (chemical messengers) found in the body’s inflammatory system and thus helps to reduce the risk of excessive inflammation. It has potent antioxidants that protect you from damage caused by oxidative stress. The supplement also helps to protect you against certain brain disorders like Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate – it is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E. It contributes to protecting your vital organ’s cells from oxidative stress.
- EPA – it helps to increase the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory drugs. It also aids in the healthy production of prostaglandins.
- DHA – it is known to lower the risk of heart diseases, neurological and visual development.
Manufacturers advised taking two capsules per day, preferably with food. For first time users, the recommendation is to take two capsules up to four times per day for twelve weeks. You should take this supplement for a minimum of three months. To attain the optimal results, you should strictly follow the instructions to the latter.
How Much Does Efamol EnvirOmega Cost?
Efamol EnvirOmega is an averaged-priced Omega-3 based supplement. The product is available for purchase on the official website at the cost of 11.99 per bottle with sixty capsules.
Potential Efamol EnvirOmega Side Effects
This supplement has no known side effects as it is manufactured from natural sources. It is free from milk derivatives, gluten, yeast, artificial colors, and preservatives. Most of the consumers have positively reviewed the supplement in terms of its quality, effectiveness, and safety.
- The supplement promotes healthy brain functioning
- A reliable company produces it
- It is produced from suitable and renewable ingredients
- It is ideal for those who wish to take a vegetarian fish-free food supplement
- It enhances clarity and improves your memory capacity
- The individual ingredient quantities are well stated
- It is easy to swallow small capsules
- It does not have a fishy smell
- It has an unpleasant taste
- It is not suitable for vegetarians
- It should be used by adults only
- The website does not have mention of a money back guarantee; whether they offer returns or not
- Individuals taking prescription medications should first consult a doctor before using the product
- It should not be used by nursing and expectant mothers
Efamol EnvirOmega is an effective dietary supplement that is believed to improve healthy brain function. The supplement has numerous benefits to overall health, which includes protection oxidative stress damage, improving memory capacity, and lowering the risk of inflammations and heart diseases. It is quite safe to use as it is formulated from natural sources. Before introducing any supplement into your diet routine, make sure that you research extensively about the product’s quality and safety. You can also consult a certified health specialist on the same.