What is Calm CP
Calm CP is recommended to reduce stress & anxiety and restore proper communication within the HPA (hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis). It is designed to reduce cortisol levels and support cortisol receptor sensitization.
The manufacturing company behind this formula is “NeuroScience,” a reliable company that produces many dietary supplements for various health issues. The company argues that its product contains pure ingredients that are well tolerated by the body with negligible side effects.
Calm CP Ingredients
Calm CP produced by Neuroscience includes the following active ingredients: Proprietary Blend [(Lagerstroemia speciosa (Banana) leaf extract with 2% corosolic acid, Phosphatidylserine enriched soy lecithin, Glycerine, and Taurine)] 1.2g.
Other ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide.
- Enhances memory
- Increases focus
- Promotes productivity
- No side effects
- 30 day money back guarantee
- #1 best-selling brain supplement in 2019
Benefits of Calm CP
Cortisol is a steroid hormone (also known as stress hormone), made and released by the adrenal glands. Although cortisol has multiple functions, it is best known for its attribution to the stress response. It is released as the body’s response to high-stress situations. Depending on the situation or stressor, your body will release cortisol in varying amounts. If the body is in constant exposure to high-stress situations (like physical or emotional trauma), cortisol will continue to be released.
The body is over sensitive and can react negatively to these high cortisol levels over a prolonged period. Considering yoga, meditation and supplementing your healthy lifestyle with Calm CP capsules can help you to reduce the amount of stress hormone in your life and reach your health goals. The proprietary blend included in Calm CP can be a great addition to your health and lifestyle.
Calm CP by NeuroScience can inhibit feelings of stress and provide a calming effect by addressing high cortisol levels. It specifically targets elevated cortisol levels through following different mechanisms: (1) Phosphatidylserine decreases cortisol levels by re-sensitizing cortisol receptors to maintain the stress response; (2) Corosolic acid (standardized to 2%) from Banaba leaf extract reduces the production of cortisol. The formula also contains taurine and glycine for additional calming neurotransmitter support.
Calm CP includes following active ingredients that may help with the effects of high cortisol levels.
- Banaba leaf extract – When standardized to 3% corosolic acid, this ingredient can reduce the body’s cortisol production and lower cortisol output.
- Phosphatidylserine – Addresses several of the effects of high cortisol levels, like the body’s response to any stressor. It can also aid in sleep difficulties and mood stabilization.
- Taurine – It enhances GABA function, which may provide feelings of peace and relaxation.
- Glycine – This essential amino acid inhibits overstimulation of body response, which can be an effect of high cortisol levels.
How Much Does Calm CP Cost?
Calm CP produced by Neuroscience is an averaged priced supplement. The product is available in bottles of 60 capsules each, which is enough for up to two months of use at the recommended dose of two capsules per day. One bottle of Calm CP costs $60.
Potential Calm CP Side Effects
Calm CP is advertised as a safe and effective supplement that contains only ingredients with no associated side effects.
However, some consumers have complained about some mild adverse effects such as insomnia and dizziness.
- It provides advanced support for feeling calm, improves healthy stress management and aids in the balancing of cortisol levels
- It uses banaba leaf extract and Phosphatidylserine to help reduce cortisol levels and support cortisol receptor sensitization
- The formula is also free from artificial ingredients like gluten, soy, starch and contains glycine and taurine for additional calming neurotransmitter support
- It may cause an allergic reaction to soy in hypersensitive patients
- Some people also complain of dizziness and insomnia
NeuroScience Calm CP is a cortisol-focused calming support formula that maintains healthy cortisol levels and supports cortisol receptor sensitivity to help manage stress.
This product may be appealing to those who are looking for a natural way to support and reduce their cortisol levels to treat the symptoms of anxiety, depression, stress, and fatigue.
Unfortunately, there are no clinical studies or tests to support this formula’s effectiveness; however, there are several online reviews which report positive results and experiences with the supplement.