What is Be Focused
Be Focused is a brain supplement marketed as being able to improve both short and long-term memory and boost your concentration. The company that produces this supplement is “beMore.” It is a reliable company with an excellent reputation that also manufactures multiple supplements for various health conditions. The company claims that their product contains all pure ingredients and can enhance consumer’s concentration, focus, and memory.
Be Focused Ingredients
Be Focused produced by beMore contains the following active ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba extracts 50 mg, Phosphatidylserine Complex 125 mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine 50 mg, St. John’s Wort 250 mg, Glutamine (L-Glutamine HCl) 150 mg, DMAE Bitartrate 50 mg, Bacopin 100 mg, and Vinpocetine 2 mg.
Other ingredients include Silica, magnesium stearate, and gelatin.
- Enhances memory
- Increases focus
- Promotes productivity
- No side effects
- 30 day money back guarantee
- #1 best-selling brain supplement in 2019
Benefits of Be Focused
Nootropics have not been on the market for too long; however, they have established themselves as one of the most valuable dietary supplements in the world. And mind you, not only professional athletes or bodybuilders use them. They are also heavily used by the general population who must keep their concentration, cognitive functions and focus at the very best all the time.
Be Focused is not a typical nootropic supplement. It aims not just to give you a better concentration and memory but to also improve your energy and give you a better sense of well-being. It is designed to boost your attention and improve working memory.
This is however very similar to many other herbal and multivitamin supplements available today and contains a large number of active ingredients also featured by competitor’s supplements. It features an optimum inclusion of nutrients and herbal extracts that facilitate easy transition across the blood-brain barriers, an essential prerequisite for the proper functioning of nootropics.
- Gingko Biloba – An ancient tree whose leaves are used for treating various brain disorders like Alzheimer’s disease as well as several others. It is believed to boost up blood circulation that in turn provides excess oxygen and glucose to the brain for optimal functioning.
- DMAE – It is a natural chemical compound which is used as a medicine for addressing, among others, the dementia disease. That’s because of its increasing acetylcholine effect which leads to learning capability and improved memory.
- St. John’s Wort – This is an ingredient with multiple benefits. Among the most notable ones are surely anxiety and stress reduction. Additionally, it also stimulates dopamine and serotonin levels and affects the body in a similar way to caffeine.
- L-Glutamine – This is an essential amino acid, which is produced in significant quantities by the human body itself. It is used to form Glutamate and GABA, two compounds which are vital for balancing the over-stimulation of nerve cells. In addition to its balancing capabilities, L-Glutamine can bring about states of calmness and excellent communication and creativity.
How Much Does Be Focused Cost?
Be Focused is available for purchase in bottles of 30 capsules each (30 servings). One bottle costs $24.95, making Be Focused an average-priced supplement.
The product can be purchased online from various retailers. Some retailers (like Amazon.com, for instance) may offer discounts and even free shipping on certain orders.
Potential Be Focused Side Effects
Be Focused is advertised as safe to use if taken as recommended (one capsule per day).
Please note that Be Focused contains Ginkgo Biloba, thus the supplement is not recommended for those with blood thinning problems. The formula also contains St. John’s Wort, an herbal extract known for causing some mild adverse effects (like headaches).
- Contain organic ingredients which are known to boost focus, concentration, and memory
- It boosts blood circulation towards the brain thus ensure its optimal functioning
- May induce a state of calmness and help with peaceful sleep
- As far as potential side effects are concerned, a consumer could only experience occasional headaches due to St. John’s Wort
Supplementation with essential amino acids like L-Glutamine and DL-Phenylalanine can be a part of a healthy mental health regimen. Be Focused appears to be a thoughtfully made supplement with good intentions.
This supplement uses a proprietary blend of essential ingredients that have been clinically tested and shown to help you improve focus, concentration, and memory. Furthermore, it has received several positive reviews and testimonials. Many users have reported positive effects even from the first day of use.